Saturday, November 20, 2010

"its a boy! he totally has brans eyebrows!"

Dear lil' yocky,
alot has been happening baby...
me and uncle tony and your mommy and daddy decided to have a movie night on Nov. 13th. This was the day I first got a glimpse at you. You were so cute and i nicknamed you my peanut... because the first pic of you makes you look like a little itty bitty peanut :) here it is...

this was you at 13 weeks!!!! :) aww my lil' peanut...

then your mommy showed me another pic and i freaked out and told your mommy, "its a boy! he totally has bran's eyebrows!" haha... that does sound kinda silly and at this moment we didn't really know if you were a boy or girl, but that was my guess cause you had the splitting image of your daddys face :) heres that pic...

this is you at 15 months!!! you still love to move around and stretch so i think you are going to be quite the lil' athlete for mommy and daddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment