Friday, December 10, 2010

"can he please wear a tuxedo shirt"

Dear Peanut,
So while in mommys tummy, I'm sure you heard me screaming.... but me and your uncle Tony got engaged!!!!!! It was Auntie Mandas 25th bday and our 7yr anniversary. Mommy and Daddy could never really spend my birthday with me, cause thats the same day as your grandpas birthday too. So, Auntie Manda was soooooo happy that mommy and daddy were there to share the special news with us!!! Now.... we are planning a big big wedding :) its going to be fun!!! you might be still to little to come, but i did ask, "can he please wear a tuxedo shirt". haha.... so my style for you!

any-whooo.... i love you peanut and can't wait to see you again in a pic :) hopefully maybe you will have a name next.... we will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment