Monday, January 10, 2011

"He must be punching so much cause we are watching a boxing movie!"

Dear Peanut,
So alot has been happening. at this time, Mommy is doing great! She looks like she has a basketball under her t-shirt :) and none the less, we all are just so excited to meet you! Last night, me and uncle tony went to the movies with mommy and daddy for your mommys birthday. We saw the fighter, which ended up being a really good movie! Believe me you will have you share of movie time with me and uncle tony, cause we love our movies!!! kay... so anyway, in the middle of the movie, your mom takes my hand and says, " wait... just leave your hand there... and wait for it...". I wait anxious because at this time I've only felt you kick one big Kick... welp, this tops it all! You were punching and kicking up a storm... I'd say for a good minute :) I looked at your mommy and said, "He must be punching so much cause we are watching a boxing movie." I can't really explain to you peanut of the feeling i get when i see your parents glowing and so excited because of you! It makes auntie very happy!!... Still no name for you yet, but mommy and daddy are coming close to top two :) Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment